**UPDATE**UPDATE**Would anyone care to do a Flat Stanley type thing here on CM among the kids?
You know, where you mail the paper doll to each others' houses and everyone takes the doll around tpwn and poses it in pictures. The idea is to show off the uniqueness of your household, city or state like the doll is visiting. Then you post the pictures and descriptions here on CM and mail the doll to the next house.
I'm just tossing this out there so if you have a better idea or more of an idea of how exactly it works, post it here!!
I thought the kids would like it.
All right, here is the basics so we can get started. Keep an eye out for a new post where everyone can post their 'Stanleys'. 8)
1. Have your kids make a 'Stanley' or 'Stanleys' if each kiddo wants to do one. They should probably be 12 inches or more tall so they are visible in the pictures. 8) Be as creative as you want and name your doll so they can be 'introduced.'
2. Take pictures of your doll around your house/neighborhood/city. I'm hoping to be able to set up a map so we can track where everyone is from. (no home addresses please)
3. Have your kids write or dictate the captions to the pictures.
4. Try to get at least one out door shot so everyone can see the weather and environment in your area. It'll be fun to see what fall looks like around the country.
5. Have fun and do what you want! 8)
If anyone has any suggestions, please post them. Feed back would be really appreciated so we can make this as fun and educational as possible! 8)