Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cool unexpected resource

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2011 at 11:42 AM
  • 4 Replies

I think this is ok, It has been posted in a few of my other groups. But PINTREST.COM has some awesome ideas ! I find my self going there first prior to doing a long exhausting search on the web. At first it looks like alot of pictures but those pictures are links. I have found so many cool homeschool ideas there,as well as printables that I have been searching for a while for . I am on there as Kenderly Woods if you want to peek at the homeschool stuff I have found there. Now I am doing pre K so I only have PK-1st grade on my stuff, but you will get the idea. Niki is on there too, she may be able to tell you a little about it too.

by on Sep. 30, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2011 at 11:54 AM

What is it, exactly?

sew4fun
by on Sep. 30, 2011 at 10:16 PM

It is a site where you can "pin" things onto a "board" to come back to later. There are many members there and they all do it too. For some reason I have a hard time explaining it but. Lets say you are looking around on the web and you find something you want to come back too. You can "pin it" to your pintrest and it will have the link and a picture of the item and others from pintrest can see it. You can search pintrest for anything you are looking for and "repin" the items  you like. I love it because instead of me searching for hours to find homeschool printables, I go to pintrest and 99% of the time I find everything I am looking for and more in about 5-15 mins.

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 1, 2011 at 11:39 AM

oh yea, i started doing that thats so neat to look at people places!

sew4fun
by on Oct. 1, 2011 at 11:43 AM

"people places" ? whats that ? Is it just to early for my brain to work ? LOL

Quoting oredeb:

oh yea, i started doing that thats so neat to look at people places!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)