Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Educator.com recs

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 12:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

Have you ever used Educator.com?  It looks like it has some nice lessons, but I wasn't sure it would be worth the money.

Thanks

by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 7, 2011 at 12:49 PM

I didn't know of it until this post so I went to check it out. It looks like it could be good for certon people, you could always try it for 1 month & see if it is something you want to use all the time. The only thing I had a problem with about it is, it looked as though it only did math & science. If I am going to spend money on a website I like it to have as many subjects as possible so I feel as though I get my moneys worth.

oredeb
by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 2:23 PM

wow looks interesting   http://www.educator.com/

bugfree
by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 3:40 PM

I thought it looked interesting.  I wanted something for high school science, but it is pretty expensive.  We tried Khan Academy for biology and my child really liked it, so we might stick with that. 

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 7, 2011 at 6:24 PM

I think Khan Academy dose math as well as science!

Quoting bugfree:

I thought it looked interesting.  I wanted something for high school science, but it is pretty expensive.  We tried Khan Academy for biology and my child really liked it, so we might stick with that. 

bugfree
by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 6:35 PM

They do!  We are doing TT4, but I thought I would try Singapore Math level 3a and my son loved the lessons.  :-)  I'm not sure if they have other levels of Singapore Math, but for now this works out great for us.  :-)

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting bugfree:

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 7, 2011 at 6:56 PM

I understand going with what works!

Quoting bugfree:

They do!  We are doing TT4, but I thought I would try Singapore Math level 3a and my son loved the lessons.  :-)  I'm not sure if they have other levels of Singapore Math, but for now this works out great for us.  :-)

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting bugfree:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN