Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

help! im tired of my background on my cafe page but how do i change it in the new format?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 6:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

does anyone know ? i cant find the place where you change the back ground, its probably right in front of me like the old cafe site but on this one i cant find it! im tired of pink mums whenever i go there!!]

thanks!

by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 7, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Are you using the new Cafemom set up? I ask because I went to my page to see how to help you & realized that I don't have any background ( I used to have leaves & now it is just white)

oredeb
by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 6:58 PM

yes im using the new back ground! wow what happen to your back gr? are you using new or old version?

Quoting usmom3:

Are you using the new Cafemom set up? I ask because I went to my page to see how to help you & realized that I don't have any background ( I used to have leaves & now it is just white)

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 7, 2011 at 7:14 PM

I am using the new one too! I will have to investigate this & see what I come up with! If I figure anything out I will let you know.

Quoting oredeb:

yes im using the new back ground! wow what happen to your back gr? are you using new or old version?

Quoting usmom3:

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 7, 2011 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

OK I think I figured it out if you go to the top of the page & cursor over the words "my account" a tab will pop open & drop down if you click the words "my profile" it will take you to your profile page so you can see it the way others see it when they visit it ( My background was there when I did this I must have a setting set up to show me my page different then what it shows everyone else). Once there, there is a box at the top of your page telling you that you are viewing your page & then tells you that you can change theames & other things, if you click on the works themes it will take you to where the theams & stuff to change your page is.

I bet there is an easyer way but this is what i have found so far!

oredeb
by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 8:48 PM

awww thanks usmom!! ive seen that but it never hit me thats where i would change anything!! hahaahah thanks a whole bunch!!!!! i appreciate your taking time to find it!

debbie

Knightquester
by on Oct. 7, 2011 at 9:05 PM

I haven't messed with the entirely to see about changes done graphically so that I can see a different background.  It's nice and all that others viewing my profile see a nice background, but I could care less if others view my profile much less what they think of it, I want to be the one to enjoy it.

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 7, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Your welcome! It was no big thing, I was wondering how to do it myself in case I wanted to change mine one day!

Quoting oredeb:

awww thanks usmom!! ive seen that but it never hit me thats where i would change anything!! hahaahah thanks a whole bunch!!!!! i appreciate your taking time to find it!

debbie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN