Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Are you enjoying fall?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 10:03 PM
  • 8 Replies
What is the weather like and where are you from? I'm in sw Ohio and it's been GORGEOUS here the last week and a half! 70-80 degrees, sunny, nice fall breeze, the leaves falling... I could have fall all year long!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 10, 2011 at 10:22 PM

I am in Lubbock Texas & the weather here is bipolar so last week we had 90+ temps & this week we wont get out of the 70's.

I love Fall it is my favorite season & I am relashing in having the windows open during the day.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 10, 2011 at 10:35 PM
Oh yes! I love having the windows open! Cheaper too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 10, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Definitely, & I am so bad I will wait until the temps are much, much lower before I will turn the heater on.

Quoting Boobah:

Oh yes! I love having the windows open! Cheaper too :)

oredeb
by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 11:41 PM

im in northern oregon, and its raining! in the 50s, snow in the mountains, are leaves still arent falling yet! next month!

oredeb
by on Oct. 10, 2011 at 11:42 PM

i know what you mean about the fire!! no fire till its below 60 in the house!

Schleetle
by on Oct. 11, 2011 at 12:43 AM
We just moved to NW Florida... It's nice this week, but Fall brings harsh weather for this area most years. I guess we'll see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 11, 2011 at 10:11 AM

We turned our heat on one day a few weeks ago.  It got down to 62 in the house and we were just chilled to the bone.  (Accidentally left the windows open!  oops)  Thankfully only one night, but it was a good opportunity to make sure the furnace works before we *need* it.  

We have short fall and spring, and long summer and winter.  I'd like to move somewhere it is opposite!  I can't complain much though, we like the weather for the most part.  The girls really enjoy the snow.  I used to before I got too old/out of shape to ski!  lol

AbundanceMagnet
by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 7:22 PM
It's been amazing! My electric bill dropped by $117 and we've been enjoying windows open! Oh I'm in fl
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN