Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your Pet Peeve?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 1:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

Do you have a pet peeve?

what is it?

Pet peeve- something that annoys you!

by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2011 at 2:47 PM

lol I have several!

I hate nose noises. If you need to keep sniffling, just get a tissue! My hubby hates mouth noises, so between the two of us we have created the most silent children when it comes to bodily noises. LOL

HavenWoodHome
by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 4:25 PM

My worst homeschooling pet peeve is when people with very young children stress out about curriculum and push their little ones so hard. I wish more people would just like them play and explore and live. They will naturally find their own interests. Kids learn so much from playing. My son is 12 now, and I still make sure he has plenty of play time. I could write a book about all he's learned from playing computer games.

Visit my homeschool blog....HavenWood HomeSchool

AbundanceMagnet
by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 7:04 PM
Omg...I have so many I can't even think of one at the moment to list. Hahaha
Ummm...I'll go with something school wise....I cannot stand when people want to quiz my children and put them on the spot because they are homeschoolers!!
JoyfulMommyof2
by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate when a child is trying to talk to his/her parent (not interrupting or being rude) and that parent does not answer or respond to their child.  I just want to smack them upside the head and tell them to listen to or answer their child!  Children are people, too!

I also hate when parents do not correct their children when they are misbehaving, especially at public places like a restaurant or park or movie.  I'm not asking you to beat them, just demand appropriate behavior or take them home.  There are other people here who deserve to enjoy themselves.

Also, if I say or do something to offend you, don't tell everyone else in the world but me.  Talk to me about it, for Pete's sake.  I promise my intention wasn't to offend (that's just not who I am), so let's not turn it into something it isn't.  Give me a chance to explain and make it right.  [I know, some people just "enjoy" being the victim, but it's sooo frustrating!]

I'll stop at three!  I may get political and have everyone angry with me--LOL.

JoyfulMommyof2

busy mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)