Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you accomplish today?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 9:42 PM
  • 9 Replies
I really felt like I accomplished a whole lot of nothing! I was having a horrible, stir crazy day so we went to visit my mom for a couple hours. Then I got the girls lunch, put cheesy down for a nap, and (hangs head) made a checklist of school work for Julia to do on her own while I took a nap! Amazingly she did better with history today since she read it herself! Must try that again ;)
We didn't do math or spelling, so I'm going to feel guilty unless we double up or make it up on the weekend. I keep telling myself I need to get ahead not behind! I really want to make sure we are dine before the baby comes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 12, 2011 at 9:48 PM

I feel like I didn't get much done today either. I was very productive yesterday so I don't feel to bad about today.

JulieBrown
by Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 2:08 AM

We did nothing!  All of my kids and husband were sick in bed. I feel like the rest of the week we were really productive, so I am not fretting.  :-) 

IEduk81duck
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 3:58 AM

I may be a little late, but I feel we had a productive day yesterday. Kiddo woke up not feeling good so we had a slow start to our school day. So while she was laying down, I got "good" kitchen cleaning done and my laundry "caught" back up again. Then we wrapped up school with a great end. We got everything done to include an extra science lesson (make up) done and an extra spelling (make up one) done too. Over all not bad when kiddo woke not feeling good and I finished it up with an intense headache.

Now the true question is what will today look like????

luvthesoap
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:40 AM

We are on fall break. My son spent the day playing video games.

Betty in Ky

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Tuesdays and Thrusdays are our light days and both Tuesday and today we are getting NOTHING done. I lost it Tuesday...I'm getting close again today. Same class too....2 worksheets of spelling should NOT take 5 hrs. (they're like wordsearches, crosswords, fill in the blanks, "bingo"...stuff she loves doing any other time)
Yesterday she got 8 subjects done in 3 hrs. Today 3 subjects...and we're at 4 hrs... and I even cut out social studies and science until the computer is functioning properly again (the "homework computer" crashed and the lap top is iffy on its own so no kids are touching this heap of junk....)

carolkey74
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 1:29 PM
Absolutely nothing! I have the flu, so school is on hold until this stupid fever is gone. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 13, 2011 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
:( I hope you feel better!

Quoting carolkey74:

Absolutely nothing! I have the flu, so school is on hold until this stupid fever is gone. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Well, today we got grocery shopping done. LOL Oh and the library so that should count for something. *hangs head*

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 13, 2011 at 3:36 PM
Grocery shopping is a big accomplishment around here! And I really need to get to the library.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)