Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do... 10/13

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 8:08 AM
  • 10 Replies
What do you need to accomplish today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 13, 2011 at 8:11 AM
I am going to SAMs club this morning for my husbands vending stuff. Then we need to come home and do school. We have math and spelling tom make up from yesterday also.
My house is kind of a wreck.
I have a basket of laundry to fold
Need to embroider a blanket for a wedding I'm going to Saturday.
And embroider a baby blanket for a baby that will be ejected tuesday (I'm upset can you tell? Lol)
And then deliver a boppy cover to my neighbor that I made last night.

We shall see how much of that gets done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misselphaba
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2011 at 9:19 AM

I have to run to the dollar store to get a couple of things for stuff the kids want to do today ~ a science experiment and make a double headed Celtic war axe.  Who knows what that stuff will lead to.  The science experiment is about dilutions, so I imagine my 5 year old will be outside mixing dirt and water in bags to make mud.  My 8 year old will probably want to paint or something.  I guess we'll see where it all goes after the experiment.  Those are my bets, though.  lol

I have some housecleaning and laundry to do. 

I have to run by the grocery store for some noodles for the goulash we are having for dinner. 

Oh, and I need to finish hemming the skirt for Maryn's Rapunzel costume and get it and the overskirt attached and then hopefully get the lining done and attached today as well. 

I hope you guys all have a great day!

oredeb
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 10:31 AM

dhs lunch made

send him off to work

feed the animal

dinner meat taken out of freezer

clean house

get ready for co op classes

can and dry pear sauce

make dinner

AbundanceMagnet
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 11:56 AM
Today is catch up on school day. and laundry....I refuse to do anything else! LOL
Schleetle
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Lots of worksheets, work on DDs Halloween costume.

IEduk81duck
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 2:54 PM

Need to work on Gen Robert E. Lee and Gen Joshua Chamberlain lapbook with kiddo. Need to get the Civil War finished up so we can move forward now.

oredeb
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 7:18 PM

got every thing done plus!!!! yea!!! oops i forgot its garbage night! gotta go empty all the garbage cans! almost done!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 13, 2011 at 9:36 PM
Ummm... I went to SAMs. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 10:28 PM

hahahah we dont have a sams here but we do have a bunch of walmarts arent they some part of sams?

wonder why they dont have them here? or is a walmart with a grocery store called sams?

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 14, 2011 at 9:20 AM

Sams is one of those wholesale clubs.  It is a part of Walmart.  Some things are cheaper, but others aren't.  My husband sells vending products at his work like chips, candy bars, etc so it is much cheaper for us to get them from there.  He only started doing it about 6 months ago and people complain when he is out.  LOL  He doesn't have an actual vending machine, just a bookshelf in his office and a mini fridge.  So silly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)