Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What are looking forward to this week?

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2011 at 5:30 PM
  • 5 Replies

??????

Tell us about it!

by on Oct. 16, 2011 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Michelle914
by on Oct. 16, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Starting fresh, now that we have used the weekend to catch up on last week!  And hopefully, staying on schedule through-out the week!  Then we are looking forward to going to a Harvest Festival next Saturday to reward all our work!  Yay!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2011 at 7:47 PM

We need to get moving this week on our school work. 8) We have a trunk and treat this weekend. 8)

Quoting Michelle914:

Starting fresh, now that we have used the weekend to catch up on last week!  And hopefully, staying on schedule through-out the week!  Then we are looking forward to going to a Harvest Festival next Saturday to reward all our work!  Yay!

SCmomof3girls
by on Oct. 16, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Fun week for us....Tuesday is a visit to the pumpkin patch with our homeschool group, then Wednesday is my youngest DD's 4th birthday, and then Friday is....as I tell the kids, my 10th annual 21st birthday, LOL.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 16, 2011 at 9:58 PM
You know what... Nothing. Lol I'm in a funk today. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Ever since I moved the girls back into separate bedrooms and lost our school room things have been much harder and less organized. But THEY are doing so much better (sleeping and attitude wise) so what do you do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 12:07 PM

teaching!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)