Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What did you do this weekend?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 8:37 AM
  • 7 Replies
Anything fun? Productive? Relaxing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 17, 2011 at 8:39 AM
Saturday I cleaned my house, then went to a wedding
Sunday dh and I went to breakfast, then picked up the girls from my moms.
After chels woke from nap, we went to dinner at a homeschool meetup. It was really fun.
While I was there, I got a call that my brothers house burnt down. We will hopefully get to go see it today. It wasn't much of a shocker. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 11:10 AM

fishing on the lewis river

birthday party

church

ohhh i think we have a field trip coming up to a pumpkin patch! good place to get some pumpkins to can!! yea! maybe they'll have a apple pick orchard!

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 17, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Worked on our house, watched the movie The Decent, Played outside with the kids, cleaned the yard a little & played video games with hubby & our oldest son.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2011 at 2:16 PM

I went out to dinner with hubby and everyone went to the pumpkin patch Sunday. Besides that, just the usual cleaning and kid wrangling. 8)

Mom71307
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 2:34 PM

My 37+ week pregnant self organized and hosted a giveaway which typically serves more than 100 people. I organized donations of clothing, toys, household items, etc on Thurs and greeted people, helped find items they needed, and ministered to their hearts (I pray) on Fri and Sat... with my 2 and 4 yr olds in toe!

Schleetle
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 3:00 PM

We had to get some shopping done, and DH took the kids to the arcade on base. The boys loved pinball!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 17, 2011 at 5:25 PM
That is so awesome!

Quoting Mom71307:

My 37+ week pregnant self organized and hosted a giveaway which typically serves more than 100 people. I organized donations of clothing, toys, household items, etc on Thurs and greeted people, helped find items they needed, and ministered to their hearts (I pray) on Fri and Sat... with my 2 and 4 yr olds in toe!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN