Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Who keeps a stocked or unstocked pantry?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 11:02 AM
  • 32 Replies

do you have a pantry?

do you stock it? for those unseen times when we might need the extra?

pictures?

by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 17, 2011 at 11:35 AM

I wish I had a pantry, I have a nice sized cabinet that I try to keep full. I like to have enough food on hahd in case I can;t get to the store for what ever reason.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 17, 2011 at 1:21 PM
It's stocked... Full of junk. seriously I don't have many things that go together. Lol
Always have taco season and no meat, chili beans but no tomato paste, peanut butter but no jelly. I've been a planning nightmare lately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Yes! I coupon so that means buying things in larger quanities than most people.

nzumbrun
by Member on Oct. 17, 2011 at 2:01 PM
I try. I am not in a situation that I can have a full pantry. I am hoping to have a pantry to fill.
oredeb
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 4:25 PM

hahahah boobah you make me laugh!!!

Quoting Boobah:

It's stocked... Full of junk. seriously I don't have many things that go together. Lol
Always have taco season and no meat, chili beans but no tomato paste, peanut butter but no jelly. I've been a planning nightmare lately.

utkallie
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 4:48 PM

We don't have a pantry so I just keep the stuff I know we will eat over the next month but not much more than that. I wish I had the space for more!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 17, 2011 at 5:31 PM
:)

It is something I'm working on at the moment. Lol

Quoting oredeb:

hahahah boobah you make me laugh!!!

Quoting Boobah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazybusymama3
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 5:33 PM

I keep mine fully stocked but Id have to clean it before taking a pic...so I'll pass on the pic...LOL

oredeb
by on Oct. 17, 2011 at 7:29 PM

hahaha i know what you mean, i just cleaned mine, took everything out put in a big long dresser from the bedroom so i had to clean it!hahahahah

Quoting crazybusymama3:

I keep mine fully stocked but Id have to clean it before taking a pic...so I'll pass on the pic...LOL

oredeb
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 10:57 AM

picture of part of the pantry, messy, i have changed it now so i will put the new pictures up and see if its any neater!hahahah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)