Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Field trip tomorrow! anyone else going on one?

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 4:11 PM
  • 18 Replies

we are goin to a corn maize, 2 miles worth of walking, hay ride, animal catching, and lunch!

this corn maize was recently on the news because a lady got unset while she was trying to find her way out with her little boy and the boy was getting upset and so she called the police1hahahaha, they came and rescued her!

by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fygfitness_mom
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 4:18 PM

We have a field trip this Friday. We are going to the Fall Festival at Bearizona. We are pretty excited.

SleuthMaria
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 4:20 PM

I saw that on the news, at least I think it was the same one (she had a very young baby as well as a young child, didn't she?). That was some corn maze. I'm sure you will have so much fun!

SCmomof3girls
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 6:48 PM

Our pumpkin patch field trip got moved to tomorrow because it rained yesterday, so we have that. I know they have pig races and stuff there too, lol.

NYCitymomx3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Ooooh, I love field trips! We don't have one tomorrow, but we have a bunch coming up.  Our next one (in one week) is to the U.N. 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 20, 2011 at 8:54 AM
I saw that on the news also! Lol
We are going to a pumpkin patch possibly Saturday or Sunday. I am so sick of rain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen2150
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2011 at 9:02 AM

Yes, we are actually.  We are going to the science museum of VA.  I am teaching a physics class at our co-op first week of November so I am taking them there to get ready for our study this year.  They have a giant newton's cradle there which is awesome.  We are going to a corn maize next week.  We went last year and loved it.

Mom71307
by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Not tomorrow but I am hoping for the pumpkin patch on Sat.

oredeb
by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 11:01 AM

maria! thats probably the same one!!! wow you heard it on the news!hahah, do you live in oregon?

Quoting SleuthMaria:

I saw that on the news, at least I think it was the same one (she had a very young baby as well as a young child, didn't she?). That was some corn maze. I'm sure you will have so much fun!

oredeb
by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 11:03 AM

wow! all your field trips sound so fun!! hey maybe we could all post pictures and tell how it went after we have our field trips??

Michelle914
by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 12:31 PM

I didn't hear about it but I live in Oregon.  We went to a pumpkin patch in Grants Pass, where is this one located?  Oh, and we have a Harvest Festival field trip on Saturday!

Quoting oredeb:

maria! thats probably the same one!!! wow you heard it on the news!hahah, do you live in oregon?

Quoting SleuthMaria:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN