Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Field trip tomorrow! anyone else going on one?

Posted by   + Show Post

we are goin to a corn maize, 2 miles worth of walking, hay ride, animal catching, and lunch!

this corn maize was recently on the news because a lady got unset while she was trying to find her way out with her little boy and the boy was getting upset and so she called the police1hahahaha, they came and rescued her!

by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Replies (11-18):
oredeb
by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 6:17 PM

hi michelle, grants pass!!! im from grants pass, my kids were born and raised there!

wheres the pumpkin patch at in gp? we are coming down there in november dd 3 is getting married!

the story i was talking about happened up here in portland,

Quoting Michelle914:

I didn't hear about it but I live in Oregon.  We went to a pumpkin patch in Grants Pass, where is this one located?  Oh, and we have a Harvest Festival field trip on Saturday!

Quoting oredeb:

maria! thats probably the same one!!! wow you heard it on the news!hahah, do you live in oregon?

Quoting SleuthMaria:

I saw that on the news, at least I think it was the same one (she had a very young baby as well as a young child, didn't she?). That was some corn maze. I'm sure you will have so much fun!

Christine0813
by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 7:05 PM

We went to one last month, and one two days ago. They were both at the Museum of Natural History.

We're going on another one the 27Th at our fire station.

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2011 at 7:09 PM

How fun!

oredeb
by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 11:12 AM

getting ready to go on the field trip! we are having a nice drizzly rain, should make it fun!!  have a great day everyone whatever you are doing!!!

oredeb
by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 9:00 PM

we had a good time at the corn maize! and didnt get lost! the kids got to feed some animals, take a hay ride and eat!

Michelle914
by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 9:01 PM

It's at Fort Vannoy Farm on Lower River Road.  The kids had fun.  There was a corn maze, hay ride to the pumpkin patch, zip-line, pumpkin cannon and lots more!  They have a produce stand open at the farm when they are not having the pumpkin patch activities!

Quoting oredeb:

hi michelle, grants pass!!! im from grants pass, my kids were born and raised there!

wheres the pumpkin patch at in gp? we are coming down there in november dd 3 is getting married!

the story i was talking about happened up here in portland,

Quoting Michelle914:

I didn't hear about it but I live in Oregon.  We went to a pumpkin patch in Grants Pass, where is this one located?  Oh, and we have a Harvest Festival field trip on Saturday!

Quoting oredeb:

maria! thats probably the same one!!! wow you heard it on the news!hahah, do you live in oregon?

Quoting SleuthMaria:

I saw that on the news, at least I think it was the same one (she had a very young baby as well as a young child, didn't she?). That was some corn maze. I'm sure you will have so much fun!

oredeb
by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 9:03 PM

oh yes! they always plant lots of corn! we use to live close by there on pinecrest, wow a zip line! fun! have a good time

Quoting Michelle914:

It's at Fort Vannoy Farm on Lower River Road.  The kids had fun.  There was a corn maze, hay ride to the pumpkin patch, zip-line, pumpkin cannon and lots more!  They have a produce stand open at the farm when they are not having the pumpkin patch activities!

Quoting oredeb:

oredeb
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 5:59 PM
how was your field trips????
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)