Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Hello!

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2011 at 6:47 AM
  • 9 Replies

I just started my daughter in K at Connections Academy.  So far I'm having a hard time getting organized enough but I'll do it.  I'm looking forward to meeting you!

by on Oct. 22, 2011 at 6:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 22, 2011 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Organization is the hardest part! Welcome to the group :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Oct. 22, 2011 at 11:50 AM

welcome cpyrrha!!!! you'll get the hang of it as you go along!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2011 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 22, 2011 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! Just take your time & don't feel pressured to get everything done in a set amount of time, that is the beauty of homeschooling you can take as long as you need & do it any time of the day that works for you.

gingergarcia
by on Oct. 22, 2011 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Trust me, I know exactly what you mean! Organization is something you learn to live with or out, it is hard when things keep adding up and you have to keep doing it over and over again! Anyhow welcome to the group and feel free to ask any questions!

cpyrrha
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 1:34 AM

So it's going kinda slowly.  Getting her to sit down & do it is like pulling teeth.  The main problem is that she already knows most of the stuff in her lessons.  Tomorrow I'm going to talk to her teacher & see how we can modify the program for her.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 3, 2011 at 9:39 AM

If it doesn't work out for you, remember you can always try a different program. 8) Kindergartens are notorious for hating to sit down for school. 8)

oredeb
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 10:29 AM

welcome cpyrrha!!! its great to meet you!!!

debbie

oredeb
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 10:30 AM

remember shes in training! shes getting use to doing the school work also, so hang in there! how old is she?

Quoting cpyrrha:

So it's going kinda slowly.  Getting her to sit down & do it is like pulling teeth.  The main problem is that she already knows most of the stuff in her lessons.  Tomorrow I'm going to talk to her teacher & see how we can modify the program for her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)