Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

If money were no object...

Posted by   + Show Post
What ONE thing would you love to add to your homeschool?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 22, 2011 at 8:43 AM
Replies (31-38):
rbmommy
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 11:36 PM
A computer room equipped with a computer for each of the kids and several printers for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diggems0312
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 9:12 AM

A room dedicated to homeschooling with tons of art, science and exploratory equipment. A kick butt computer with awesome printer. Encyclopedias and research books. Just the ideal classroom!

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2011 at 7:32 PM

A school room with everything I would need to teach them. And to be able to travel.

missg8
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 7:41 PM

my own home (house)

luvthesoap
by on Oct. 29, 2011 at 11:13 AM

I would get the A  Beka Video materilas.

Betty in KY

scrapin_mom
by on Oct. 29, 2011 at 1:14 PM

There is so much I want but at the top of my list right now is a couple ipads. I have an iphone and with 4 kids my battery is always dead. Love the educational apps. but man it would be nice for them to have ipads so my phone battery is not dead when I need it. Now after saying that I want to add they are limited it's just by the time they all get a turn....

peanut06
by on Oct. 30, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Yes, fuel-efficient RV!  With a fancy tablet PC for every family member and one wireless laserjet printer.  That way, almost all books, games, and other resources my kids (or I...) could want would instantly be at our fingertips as we travel almost everywhere :)

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

With a state of the Art laptop so we could blog to our friends about our travels

Quoting usmom3:

An RV so we could travel with out having to stay at a hotel.

homeschool 

Happy momma and natural birth, homeschooling, and ERF advocate!
katzmeow726
by on Oct. 30, 2011 at 4:46 PM

An actual HOME...or well house.

I want a 3 bedroom place with a dining room and breakfast nook so that we can make the dining room our school, and just eat in our breakfast nook.  But for now...we'll just have to use our tiny dining room in our two bedroom apartment.  UGH.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN