Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What is your greatest challange this month??

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:54 AM
  • 4 Replies

what is your greatest challenge this month, have you solved it?

any help for someone else's challenge?

by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:58 AM

We're still adjusting to the new baby. I'm getting more sleep but now I feel I need to get the house in order. You know how hard it gets to do general picking up, once the heavy cleaning hasn't been done in a few months. 8( I just feel challenged to get everyone and ev erything in order, consistantly, everyday. 8(

oredeb
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 2:12 PM

oh yea thats a challenge! adding another baby!

im all done with that! my biggest challenge is nothing compared to that, im trying to get these pears put up before they rot!hahaha im gona just do some sauce with them.

Quoting mem82:

We're still adjusting to the new baby. I'm getting more sleep but now I feel I need to get the house in order. You know how hard it gets to do general picking up, once the heavy cleaning hasn't been done in a few months. 8( I just feel challenged to get everyone and ev erything in order, consistantly, everyday. 8(

JulieBrown
by Member on Oct. 24, 2011 at 5:26 PM

NOT saying what I think.  Many families at the coop are sooo messy, loud, inconsiderate and mean.  I just want to say.... clean up your mess.....you are a bully.... don't touch my shoes....use headphones. 

Michelle914
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Yep, I have to find time to pick my pears and make jam, get the place ready for winter and stay caught up on schooling my kids!  I know they'll enjoy helping with the pears!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)