Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

New here

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 2:42 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi everyone! My name is Denise, and I have a 14 month old daughter named Olivia.  I was homeschooled myself for a few years, and am thinking about doing the same with Olivia. I wondered if anybody knows of a good preschool curriculum? I would love to get her started on the early side.  Thanks!!

by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Hi! Welcome to the goup! I don't know of one off the top of my head, but there are plenty out there!

oredeb
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome denise!! congratulations on you chose to homeschool!!

i guess you how how it is being homeschooled yourself!

the best preschool curr i know of is yourself! you can play with her, teach her colors, numbers, etc at her own time, dance with her, sing, read to her, teach her to memorize songs, verses etc, play!!, have fun!! just doing those natural mom things is teaching!

gingergarcia
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Welcome to the group, homeschooling. The best way your daughter is going to learn is through you, you could go to Books A Million and purchase a membership and use it to get a few work books that will be right for her. You will get a little discount to. There is a website called http://www.superteacherworksheets/ that you can also visit throughout her schooling years, get a different assortment of worksheets for different grades. Mostly just have fun and enjoy your time together and let yourself do the teaching for her!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN