Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Attention All Unschoolers (Or Those Interested in Unschooling)

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2011 at 7:51 AM
  • 0 Replies

My name is Stacie and I am the new group owner at CafeMom Unschoolers. I am very passionate about unschooling, and I'm happy for this opportunity to help the group grow. Unschooling is not very well represented here on CafeMom, and I really hope to change that.

Anyone is welcome, from those just curious about Unschooling, to out-and-out Radical Unschoolers.All I ask is that we are kind and respectful to each other and accept that everyone is on a different place on the path.

I myself am not a Radical Unschooler. I call myself a relaxed, eclectic, interest-led, Quasi-Unschooler. We have some structure, as well as some guidelines and required work.

We all have to walk our own road, and find out what works for our own families. But we also can learn from each other. It's great to connect with others who see the value in freedom, and passion-driven living.

Please stop by the group, and see if it might be a place you'd be interested in becoming a part of. If you decide to join, please check on the 20 Questions post, so we can get to know each other better. Also, if you decide to join and have any Thoughts, Opinions or Ideas on how to improve there group, please share them here.

Thank you for reading this! :-) Hope to see you there.

Visit my homeschool blog....HavenWood HomeSchool

Visit my group....CafeMom Unschoolers

by on Oct. 25, 2011 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN