Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Your Home school Rooms =)

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2011 at 9:10 PM
  • 5 Replies

Just would like ideas because I am fun like that =) I know most of you just work at your dinning room table.. and I will probably do the same until I can afford to get crafty lol If you do have a room fixed... please, feel free to share pictures. Thanks!

by on Oct. 25, 2011 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jhg374
by on Oct. 25, 2011 at 10:19 PM

I have been so blessed to have been able to replace a part of our house that was destroyed in a storm and make it into a school room! I haven't taken any pictures yet, but I will work on that. In our school room we have a larger mutlipurpose storage unit that my hubby built. The door of it is a black board that I and on the inside is a white board. Each of my kiddos have a desk as well as my desk being in there and my piano where I teach my music lessons. It's not large, so the coziness really adds to the ability to teach each kiddo without having to even walk anywhere! :D

rbmommy
by on Oct. 25, 2011 at 10:32 PM
I will ppst pics of our schoolroom later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Member on Oct. 25, 2011 at 10:45 PM

I have one but we don't use it. I hate being cooped up in there and I no longer even keep our school stuff in it.

armylove2286
by on Oct. 25, 2011 at 10:55 PM

i have a built inbookshelves all on one wall and utilkize it for crafts and books and supplies. please don't mind the mess i am still organizing it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)