Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Fun Post: What is one thing we don't know about You?

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 10:20 AM
  • 27 Replies
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Penmom4
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Wow, this is a tough question. Where do I begin. One thing. I guess I will say the one thing most women don't like to say. My Age, 40.

oredeb
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

hahahah penmom!! your just a baby!hahahah

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2011 at 11:39 AM

I was beat up by a calf when I was little and now have a fear of calves when they get too close lol. They're cute at a distance but lets keep a good distance... ;)

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 26, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Hmmm, I love leaves. I have a leaf/nature theme in most of my house and I'd totally live in a log cabin if I could get around the chemical they use when they build it. (makes it hard for me to breathe)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Just one?! LOL

I am hearing impaired. Currently the "over the ear" hearing aids are working ok, but my disease is progressive.

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 26, 2011 at 12:41 PM

That I am terrible at spelling & spell check is my friend! I have always struggled with spelling, I am great at speaking & using words just can't spell them well.

jhg374
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 1:37 PM

I run a program called. H.R.T.- Horse Relational Therapy. We work with youth and families in our county and beyond helping bring healing to the trauma, abuse and broken hearts that have brought them to a place of imploding, all through the awesome power of Jesus Christ!

I get to use horses therapeutically with these youth and families... it's truly amazing!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Oct. 26, 2011 at 2:16 PM

Hmmm....one thing....I'm applyingto become a police officer. Something I gave up 12 yrs ago to raise my kids and now, since divorce is eminent, and I'll need to go back to work, it may as well be my dream job!

blackraven935
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 3:27 PM

I love diet coke. I usually pop one open in the morning before breakfast, or it is my breakfast.

Diggems0312
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 10:59 PM
Im a newbie so you wouldn't know a lot hahahaha!
Actually I sing. At church mostly and every December for the Childrens Advocacy Center's Tree of Angels ceremony. Im terribly shy about it unless you get stuck in a car with me lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN