Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Fun Post: What is one thing we don't know about You?

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Replies (21-27):
oredeb
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 8:01 PM

my favorite game is the age of them empire ones, i play them whenever i get a moment! ive not heard of warcraft or wow.

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 27, 2011 at 9:36 PM

WOW is World Of Warcraft

Quoting oredeb:

my favorite game is the age of them empire ones, i play them whenever i get a moment! ive not heard of warcraft or wow.

Liamoondancer
by Member on Oct. 28, 2011 at 3:27 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm a 67 yr old (young!!) homeschooling grandmother and retired collge prof.  My neighbors in this affluent neighborhood would cringe if they knew that as a child I was VERY poor!  We lived in a barn when my father gambled our home away and then left!  (That's my dirty little secret!  <S>)   I am still very frugal - love GoodWill for clothes shopping!!  I never have to worry about meeting up with my neigbors there - the same neighbors who comment on how beautifully dressed my grandchildren are!!  LOL

missg8
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Quoting usmom3:

That I am terrible at spelling & spell check is my friend! I have always struggled with spelling, I am great at speaking & using words just can't spell them well.

Me too. I love spell check.

missg8
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 8:32 PM

I was a youth counselor years ago. Now I have my own youth group with 6 children. LOL!!!

rbmommy
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM
My husband loves those age of empire games!

Quoting oredeb:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rbmommy
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:20 PM
One thing about me? Hmmmmm... I am actually really shy and take awhile to open up to someone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN