Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids say the darndest things lol....

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:37 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ds2 totally cracked me up awhile ago so I thought id share...

He yelled for me from the bathtub so I went in to see what he needed (he's 8 btw). As I opened the door, he's aiming his squirt gun at me looking at me with his micheivious crooked grin and says "Its da Po Po. Be cool. " And I began to giggle which made him giggle and I pointed out that he was turning red. So he says "that's jacked up" and I proceed to spit my water into the sink lol. He is a mess.

What crazy things do your kids come up with? Lol
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jen2150
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2011 at 10:29 AM

My 9 year old told me when I choose a college for him not to choose a drop out factory.  We just finished watching waiting for superman.  My boys love documentaries.  Needless to say I have to correct a few things in his statement.  I know kids come up with the darndest things sometimes. LOL

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2011 at 11:01 AM

LOL Kids do say the funniest things!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Of course, now, I can't think of anything my kid shave said. LOL

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 29, 2011 at 11:28 AM

hahahahahahahaha!!

Quoting Diggems0312:

Ds2 totally cracked me up awhile ago so I thought id share...

He yelled for me from the bathtub so I went in to see what he needed (he's 8 btw). As I opened the door, he's aiming his squirt gun at me looking at me with his micheivious crooked grin and says "Its da Po Po. Be cool. " And I began to giggle which made him giggle and I pointed out that he was turning red. So he says "that's jacked up" and I proceed to spit my water into the sink lol. He is a mess.

What crazy things do your kids come up with? Lol

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 29, 2011 at 11:29 AM

haha drop out factory!! good one! 

Quoting jen2150:

My 9 year old told me when I choose a college for him not to choose a drop out factory.  We just finished watching waiting for superman.  My boys love documentaries.  Needless to say I have to correct a few things in his statement.  I know kids come up with the darndest things sometimes. LOL

missg8
by on Oct. 29, 2011 at 3:07 PM

LOL!!!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Cole told me today as we worked on phonics, "Starfall has a rooster named Hen!"

LOL He saw the picture of the hen and thought it was a rooster. Then the story would say something like, 'Hen runs...' so he thought they named it Hen. LOL

oredeb
by debbie on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:06 PM

cute mem!!!!

Quoting mem82:

Cole told me today as we worked on phonics, "Starfall has a rooster named Hen!"

LOL He saw the picture of the hen and thought it was a rooster. Then the story would say something like, 'Hen runs...' so he thought they named it Hen. LOL

Diggems0312
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:00 PM
Lol too cute mem!
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Too cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)