Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Are you working on any projects ?

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 11:23 AM
  • 10 Replies

what projects are you working on ? for homeschool or other?

by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 31, 2011 at 12:35 PM
I just finished my "need to get a minivan" project. Now I'm on to my growing a baby project.

For homeschool I'm working on my project organization so I can keep from going insane. Haha
I also need to get a list of library books we need soon and get them so we can be ready.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
utkallie
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Quoting Boobah:

I just finished my "need to get a minivan" project. Now I'm on to my growing a baby project.

For homeschool I'm working on my project organization so I can keep from going insane. Haha
I also need to get a list of library books we need soon and get them so we can be ready.

Growing a baby. That just cracked me up!

utkallie
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:07 PM

My big project right now is cleaning out our junk room to turn into an office/classroom. I can't wait for it to be finished!

usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Christmas shopping ( yes it is a project getting it all done)

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:12 PM
Ugh, I just finished my list of what people I need to buy for. I now am depressed about the amount of money we do not have, yet must come up with. :(

Quoting usmom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:16 PM

I know we had the kids make list & they come to me everyday with more & more things to add to it & it makes me want to say there is a limit on what can go on the list just so I don't have to keep adding things to it!

Quoting Boobah:

Ugh, I just finished my list of what people I need to buy for. I now am depressed about the amount of money we do not have, yet must come up with. :(

Quoting usmom3:

oredeb
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 3:26 PM

you are all busy!!

todays project would be baking the bread, was hoping to have some more apples but didnt happen

also the kids read about this other kid who make lots of money making an app sooo guess what they are gona try to do!!! fun project!!hahahaah

swim-mom72
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 3:59 PM

It seems like I ALWAYS have a project, LOL!

But right now, the things I am focusing on are editing photos,designing our Christmas cards, Christmas shopping, doing lesson plans for the class I teach at co-op, and grading papers/planning for my guys.

amy_dawn
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 12:03 AM

My life is full of projects! I think the most important one right now is Project: Catch Up On Housework/Laundry/Dishes ! (I have always had issues with letting myself get behind and then having to play catch up, even when I wasn't homeschooling.) I'm in the middle of compiling and organizing my lists of online homeschooling resources (it will be a pretty sweet spreadsheet when I finally get done with it). I am preparing a curriculum for my 2nd grader, who is still in public school, but whom we are pulling out "soon"...he may go all the way to the end of this December, or we may pull him out sooner..it depends on how quickly I can get his curriculum "ready" and show my husband I'm all set for it. Oh, another big project is my class....I have 2 more assignments and one test, spanning 4 chapters, before I'm done with it. Really, I could continue on and on...I have multiple other things I am truly actively 'in the middle of', with many other things that I have started but never finished. It never ends....

oredeb
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 10:27 AM

i got my apples well some of them anyway!

so project for the next couple days is apple butter, sauce and pie filling!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN