Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Shhhh! I'm pretending to take a nap!

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:17 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm talked out for today, so I put my two year old down for a nap, and told my six year old I was taking one too just so I could have some quiet time.

Sometimes your ears just need a break, kwim?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
usmom3
by BJ on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:22 PM

OH I have days like that & mine are 18; 8 & 6 HAHAHA

Precious333
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:24 PM

I know what you mean! sometimes when its so quiet I realize that I can actually hear myself think! Quietness is foreign to me!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Oct. 31, 2011 at 1:30 PM
We went out to eat a few days ago. I don't know if it was the pregnancy or what, but I got so overwhelmed with the noise along with my 2yo daughter repeating herself four bazillions times that I got dizzy and had to go outside and get air. It has to be the pregnancy because I'm normally pretty good, but lately I just can't handle it! I just want some quiet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 3:22 PM

hahahah i'll try to be quiet! but...............................................

tonyanamelia
by Member on Nov. 1, 2011 at 2:26 AM

I also value my quiet time. Specially since my daughter is four now and she is SUCH a chatterbox! I love hearing her voice, but when she starts getting repetitive in her comments, questions, suggestions, etc. it can be quite overwhelming. Also, my son is what we call a "whiney baby". He litterally whines the whole day through whether he is happy or not. Needless to say, I look forward to his nap times!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 1, 2011 at 7:41 AM
My 6 yo has always been whiney. It has taken over her voice and drives me bonkers. My 2yo is catching on. Ugh!

Quoting tonyanamelia:

I also value my quiet time. Specially since my daughter is four now and she is SUCH a chatterbox! I love hearing her voice, but when she starts getting repetitive in her comments, questions, suggestions, etc. it can be quite overwhelming. Also, my son is what we call a "whiney baby". He litterally whines the whole day through whether he is happy or not. Needless to say, I look forward to his nap times!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)