Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Who's gona have a baby?

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 3:29 PM
  • 12 Replies

when are you due?

do you know if boy or girl? or you dont wana know!

names all picked out?

how many kids will this child make?

do you get morning sickness?

any problems?

by on Oct. 31, 2011 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lynette
by Member on Oct. 31, 2011 at 3:37 PM

ME!

I am due April 6th, 2012

Don't know boy or girl.  DH wants to know but I haven't decided yet if I do.  And I get the deciding vote!

This will make 4 kids for us

very light morning sickness.  I never get it bad and eating before I felt sick always does the trick for me.  That part is over now(I am 17wks)

No problems.  A little swelling in the ankles already.  And if I don't eat enough protien in a snack I feel a little loopy

And bonus answer...  This will be my 2nd homebirth.  I am planning to birth in water again and do "hypnobabies" for pain management(I did the same w/ my 3rd child and it was AMAZING).  My first 2 children were hospital births w/ EPI's & my 3rd child was a homebirth.

Lynette-Homeschooling SAHM  of  boys ages 5 and 9 and a 2yr old girl.  Baby #4 coming April 2012.  Living in WI. 

Come join me in LDS Homeschoolers

tonyanamelia
by Member on Nov. 1, 2011 at 2:23 AM

Me! Just found out I am expecting! Due July 5th, so not alot of symptoms yet except for extreme hunger and thirst, fatigue, and making about a thousand trips to the bathroom to pee. 
I am finding it hard to homeschool my daughter on days that I feel really fatigued though. Thank goodness she is in kindergarten and already ahead for the year. 
This will make 3 kids for us.
My bonus answer: I am hoping that this will be my second successful VBAC! 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 1, 2011 at 7:36 AM
I'm due June 4, 2012

We will probably find out the gender

No names yet! We used both girl names I liked, and my cousin took the boy name! Lol

This will be our third baby.

I have horrible all-day and night sickness, other than that no problems yet.

We are also planning a home water birth, so long as we can find a midwife who does them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 1, 2011 at 7:37 AM
Oh my gosh, schooling has been HARD on us for the last three weeks. I'm so sick and drained that I can't do anything! I'm hoping this passes quickly!

Quoting tonyanamelia:

Me! Just found out I am expecting! Due July 5th, so not alot of symptoms yet except for extreme hunger and thirst, fatigue, and making about a thousand trips to the bathroom to pee. 
I am finding it hard to homeschool my daughter on days that I feel really fatigued though. Thank goodness she is in kindergarten and already ahead for the year. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lynette
by Member on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:50 AM

my first trimester ended the end of September.  My gosh the first month of school we didn't do much, I was so tired!  I would wake up, make breakfast, feel so sick, start feeling better, do school for 30min, and then I needed to lay down, just too tired.  First tri ended and I have my head back, lol!

Quoting Boobah:

Oh my gosh, schooling has been HARD on us for the last three weeks. I'm so sick and drained that I can't do anything! I'm hoping this passes quickly!

Quoting tonyanamelia:

Lynette-Homeschooling SAHM  of  boys ages 5 and 9 and a 2yr old girl.  Baby #4 coming April 2012.  Living in WI. 

Come join me in LDS Homeschoolers

oredeb
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 10:27 AM

congratulations tonyanamelia!!!

Quoting tonyanamelia:

tonyanamelia
by Member on Nov. 4, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Thank you oredeb!

Quoting oredeb:

congratulations tonyanamelia!!!

Quoting tonyanamelia:

oredeb
by on Dec. 21, 2011 at 12:25 PM

how are you pregnant moms doing?

monursemom
by on Dec. 21, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Im due jan 31, this will be our third boy and final kid lol. Im also a full time nursing student so im glad my kids are young and thier school is easy going for the next couple of years. oh and ive been having braxton hicks when i over do things.

DrJChappell
by on Dec. 21, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Not pregnant and not actively trying, but I wish!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)