Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

New to group!!

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:07 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hello All,  I'm a homeschooling mom of 4, but I have 5 children .. and 1 on the way. My husband and I started homeschooling our kids because they kept getting into racial fights. (my oldest 2) .. This was  all in the first week of school. By the time the second week came around my kids were called gay, n. word b*tches. The principal hardly knew my girls (because they were new).. So that made it worse because he kept asking me to repeat their names and grades 6 times. (this was 1 conversation).. So anyway we really didn't get justice for what happen. So now I'm their teacher and I know their names and grades quite well..    If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I hope to make friends with all you cool moms. have a nice day

by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
oredeb
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome cafe6!!its great to meet you!

how do the kids like homeschooling? what are you using?

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 1, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Welcome to the group!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Hello!

Sometimes I forget my kids names, though! LOL 8)

In all seriousness, I'm sorry you had that much trouble but I'm glad you're homeschooling. How old are your kiddos?

cafe6
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:08 PM

hugsThanks everyone!! So glad to be here. My girls really enjoy homeschool. We use K12. Some of the girls get up at 6am (without being told to get up)surprised.. I remember how much they hated getting up in the morning or being woken up. .. Now they wake me upout of bedLOL!! you rockNice to meet you allshake hand 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:35 PM
Ha! I love the sweet peas! Welcome to the group! I have several friends who use k12 and really like it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gingergarcia
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Hello, welcome to the group! I hope that you feel free to ask any of your questions and I will do my best to answer them. As for the school situation, well I know exactly what you mean. They never care about helping you, only what you can do for them!shake hand

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN