Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

If you could, would you rather have...

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:26 PM
  • 11 Replies
A maid
A cook
A nanny
A tutor/home teacher
I know some of you will say none, and that's okay. :)

If I had to choose one, I'd say a maid/housekeeper as long as they did laundry and dishes. Haha. I'd love to add cook to that. I wouldn't personally want a nanny or tutor because those are the things I'd like to do more of if I didn't have to cook and clean!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
letstalk747
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:28 PM

tudor , to go along with what i do

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:35 PM

A maid/housekeeper that dose lite cooking so I have more time & less things to worry about getting done.

noraa21
by Member on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:44 PM

A tutor/home teacher so my DS would actually do some work.  He tries to whine his way out of doing it for me and when we had a tutor before when he was in PS, he would do the work and homework with no problems or whinning.

Knightquester
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Probably a maid, I don't mind cooking but I dislike the dishes and cleaning counters, table and floors afterwards.  It would be nice if the kids and I could do more fun things instead of taking cleaning breaks through the week.

My children are past the need for a nanny and we hardly exclude them from things when we do go out so I wouldn't see much need for one.  A tutor so far isn't needed so that too would be a waste.

wright1212
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Maid, but professional organizer too. Lots of CHAOS going on right now. On call, come at that moment nanny. For Example today I need to go to doc-would be nice not to drag 3 kids 1 of which is a busy toddler, or just running my son to therapy and right back home.

donnadea
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 11:41 PM
I wouldnt want a cook cuz I love cooking/baking. Maybe a home tutor to help my daughter with algebra every once in a while but I wouldnt want them all the time. I would definately say a maid/housekeeper cuz i am so disorgonized and it always seems like i get 1 room clean and then start working on another room and the room i just finished is destroyed again before i finishe the next room
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hlbhembree
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 12:17 AM

A housekeeper!  I would love to hire someone to come twice a week and  clean the bathrooms, sweep/mop, vacuum, dust, fold and put away laundry, reorganize toys, etc.  I can do the basics but it is hard to keep up with all the chores and stay sane after doing all of the parenting, teaching, errand running, appointment attending, extracurricular activities, cooking, etc.

MamaJAG
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 12:18 AM

Maid or a cook

bmw29
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 12:20 AM
Is Mary Poppins an option? ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:55 AM

a maid!(housekeeper!) then i could work out in the garden longer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN