Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Do you have a favorite tv show?

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:28 PM
  • 10 Replies
I used to be addicted to desperate housewives. Ever since we had chelsey (2 1/2 years ago!) we barely watch any tv. We just don't have time! Plus I'm too tired at night, and I can't watch during the day. I do miss watching desperate housewives and eating some ice cream occasionally, but I can't keep up, amd have no idea what is going on anymore. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Netflix has that series and it streams to your television through any system or on your computer for $8 a month.  As for watching tv we don't have regular channels, we don't have cable just Netflix.  Nobody in our home really watches tv on a regular basis, but we do enjoy the occasional movie, or show on Netflix, sorry to say I don't really have any recommendations as far as good current tv series.

wright1212
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 10:53 PM

dh and i like futurama, i enjoy my name is earl if its on during naptime. Otherwise i end up watching micky mouse, Sid, elmo things like that. BUT my one, very fav, leave me alone (hides face) GLEE. whew feels good to say that, i mean type that outloud.

Diggems0312
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:47 AM
I don't watch much either. We don't pay for cable or id switch to netflix. However I do try to watch Boardwalk Empire. Its sometimes horrible but so addicting. It comes on super late so I only watch it if I haven't crashed yet.

*Just wanna share that it took forever to post this because my dog (65lb baby) climbed up in my bed and kept pawing at me to scratch him. When I stopped he'd lick my face lol. Nutty dog!
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:49 AM
My dog does the same thing! Drives me batty! He will scratch, paw, lick/bite you until you either push him off the couch, or pet him.

Quoting Diggems0312:

I don't watch much either. We don't pay for cable or id switch to netflix. However I do try to watch Boardwalk Empire. Its sometimes horrible but so addicting. It comes on super late so I only watch it if I haven't crashed yet.

*Just wanna share that it took forever to post this because my dog (65lb baby) climbed up in my bed and kept pawing at me to scratch him. When I stopped he'd lick my face lol. Nutty dog!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diggems0312
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:57 AM
Quoting Boobah:

He's almost as big as I am and he will insist on laying on top of me. Which stinks, literally lol. And then of course I can't breathe. So im like "get off im suffocating!" He just grins at me lol.
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 2, 2011 at 8:34 AM
Lol, mine is only about 40 pounds, maybe 35. He is SO STRONG and persistent. It's actually ridiculous. ;)

Quoting Diggems0312:

Quoting Boobah:

He's almost as big as I am and he will insist on laying on top of me. Which stinks, literally lol. And then of course I can't breathe. So im like "get off im suffocating!" He just grins at me lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:45 AM

awwwww he knows your not feeling well, so cute!

Quoting Diggems0312:

oredeb
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:47 AM

if i watch tv i like to watch the closer, the cooking channel, and international/house hunter

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 2, 2011 at 12:31 PM

I watch The Walking Dead, Vampire Diary's & the new show Grimm with hubby. We watch a lot of educational TV with the kids not all of it is new & then we DVR it so then it really isn't new. 

misselphaba
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 2:17 PM

"Bones" and "Psych" are my two faves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)