Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

If you weren't homeschooling...

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:29 PM
  • 24 Replies
What would you be doing? Any ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:32 PM
I'd probably be about two years away from opening my brick and mortar store, if I hadn't gotten preggo.

I'd still be a sahm for now, my house would probably be cleaner, but I'd have very little idea what Julia was learning, if anything. And I'd be worrying about her every day.

I'm enjoying learning along with her and being "there" for them. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:40 PM
I would be going nuts, stuck in the house/yard with only my 13 mo to talk with all day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Member on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:41 PM
I have never given it any thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I would probably still be a stay at home mom with a cleaner house!

Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Working and when I decided to take time off volunteering at my children's school (where ever that was).  I'd still be involved with their education, just as I was when they were in public school.

Schleetle
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:52 PM

Well I just started homeschooling this year, and so if I wasn't homeschooling I would be looking for more activities to do with my (almost) 2 year old daughter.

wright1212
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 10:59 PM

Since I have a 2yo I would still be home (SAHM). Like others much cleaner house, maybe got 1 more job like writing articles or something. IF all my kids were in school I would work partime teaching college, sub teacher, or something of that nature-which was my previous career.

mynameismuerte
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 11:13 PM
I also have a 2 year old and a 3 year old so I'd still be a SAHM.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeBoof
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Our oldest is special needs so I'd probably be taking him out of school several days a week to see the specailists he needs, going to meet with teachers about attention and behavioral issues, and spending any time he was at home teaching him what I could to back up what his teachers and therapists were doing.lol. Our younger kids are ages 2 and 3...and if we didn't teach them they'd find ways of learning. They are voracious learners of everything around them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ballerina.2006
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 11:47 PM
I would have more time for my business and to sew, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)