Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How is the school year going so far?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 9:47 AM
  • 4 Replies

We're basically going in fits and starts around the baby's schedule. I am finally getting us all more organized from the chaos that has reigned since this past August. I hope to have the workboxes going by next week.

I've slacked a bit with my fifth grader while concentrating on cleaning and helping my first grader to read...all during baby naptime. LOL

by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
oredeb
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 10:21 AM

very good! having fun, learning despite the moanings and groanings!

Diggems0312
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

one week down and he's doing very well. much better than I expected. I'm learning and relearning alot right along side him. We are having a blast! I'm so happy I made this choice!

Plus having you guys to ask questions of and whine to helps a LOT!!! lol

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 3, 2011 at 12:59 PM
We were doing awesome until the pregnancy stuff kicked in. Now we are trying to get back on track!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2011 at 1:04 PM

I know how you feel! This year is busy and its taking a while to get a good routine down where everything gets done. I am doing classical conversations, and that meets once a week and I'm the tutor. So I have to prepare for that, on top of house cleaining and taking care of 3 kids, is hard, but things are starting to smooth out right now, even if things are busy. I also teach two classes on fridays, where and the kids and I spend the rest of the day at my mom's house, which helps because then we can do school together. My sister is 12 and she teached the boys piano, and plays with them :)

btw my boys are ages 5, 3 and 1

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)