Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What a rough day! How is your day going?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 12:57 PM
  • 7 Replies
Not great for us! We had to take our kitty to the vet yesterday amd they kept her overnight. She went crazy on them, like I told them she would. So anyhow, we are treating her for a uti and FUS, which is stress related from us getting a new dog in June. /sigh

Now she is lying on me, all doped up because they had to sedate her. She doesn't like strangers but turns into a totally different cat when I walk in the door. They should have listened. Lol

Now it's nap time for the 2 yo, 6yo is reading, and I'm about to nap too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
oredeb
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 1:40 PM

ohhh your poor kitty! what is a uti and a fus?  does she like the dog any?

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

SO far so good, I got to go get grocery's with only one child, my 18y/o stayed home with my 8y/o. It was nice my 6y/o helped me get what I needed & he didn't get upset once (usually it is a nightmare to take him shopping because he gets over whelmed with all the lights, sounds, smells & people)

Now if we can make it the rest of the day with out a melt down it will be a great day!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Aww, I'm sorry!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 3, 2011 at 5:19 PM
Uti is a urinary tract infection, and FUS is something like feline urinary syndrome. She absolutely despises the dog and will beat him up daily. Lol she is 11 pounds, he is ~36 pounds but man, she has him in check.

Quoting oredeb:

ohhh your poor kitty! what is a uti and a fus?  does she like the dog any?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsjones2207
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Today Im groggy as heck...2 cups of coffee didnt even help. I had my 6yo correct his work from yesterday and do some art work and just let my 5yo's read to me today. These new meds have me loopy thats for sure....UGH

PeaceChild
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 10:10 PM

Well, apart from my kids ages 20, 13, and 10 getting on my nerves, I'm still here and somewhat mentally intact! Lately, they've been pretty bad with fighting, mouthing back, not getting up on time, etc...I would really like to go get a massage, but don't have enough money right now....need to release this pent up day by day stress!

suziejax
by Member on Nov. 3, 2011 at 11:33 PM

hope your pet gets better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN