Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What are looking forward to this week?

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 4:48 PM
  • 17 Replies
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gingergarcia
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I am looking forward to teaching something new to others this week, probally doing some early Christmas shopping!

oredeb
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 5:54 PM
2 moms liked this

dd3 wedding!!! yea its this friday, we are leaving thursday to go down there and wont be back till monday!!

will be making a lot of bread this week for the wedding,

cant wait!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

CONGRATS!

bride

Quoting oredeb:

dd3 wedding!!! yea its this friday, we are leaving thursday to go down there and wont be back till monday!!

cant wait!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2011 at 6:19 PM

I'm going to hopefully do some shopping myself. 8)

Quoting gingergarcia:

I am looking forward to teaching something new to others this week, probally doing some early Christmas shopping!

Kaylon
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 10:14 PM
2 moms liked this

To getting my house organized..so I can relax! ..lol Doesn't sound fun and not looking forward to all the work. But I am looking forward to the end result! :) 

beluvdwife
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Run Club tomorrow, Toddler Time at the Library, Getting things organized for a Yard Sale on Saturday, Wedding on Saturday!  OH WAIT -  is any of this homeschooling?  :)  Darn RIGHT! 

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 7, 2011 at 1:45 PM

This is me too! My kids have been told that to get new toys for Christmas they have to get rid of the broken toys or any thing that is no longer played with or anything we have duplicates of, they have to get rid of the extra ones.

Quoting Kaylon:

To getting my house organized..so I can relax! ..lol Doesn't sound fun and not looking forward to all the work. But I am looking forward to the end result! :) 

swim-mom72
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Quoting oredeb:

cant wait!

OH WOW! congrats on the wedding! have a safe trip and take lots of......tissue : )

swim-mom72
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 2:48 PM

I am looking forward to tonight. The moms in our co-op get together once a month for a MNO(mother's night out). And tonight we are putting together a recipe book! And everyone is bringing food to share.

oredeb
by on Nov. 7, 2011 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks mem and swim!!! it will be a happy time!!hahaha outside up in the mountains (4 wheel just to get there, and the weahter looks like a bit of snow) very excited!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)