Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What are looking forward to this week?

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 4:48 PM
Replies (11-17):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 8, 2011 at 4:26 PM
Getting back into the groove! Hooray!
Friday is my first midwife appointment, I'm so nervous.
Craft shows Saturday morning!
Saturday my mom might keep the kids overnight so hubby and I can go to dinner alone and go to church alone. Chelsey has really been making church no fun. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 4:57 PM

how did the meeting go swim?? food to try! yummmmm the cookbook sounds great! let me know when its done if its for sale by homeschoolers!

Quoting swim-mom72:

I am looking forward to tonight. The moms in our co-op get together once a month for a MNO(mother's night out). And tonight we are putting together a recipe book! And everyone is bringing food to share.

swim-mom72
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Quoting oredeb:

how did the meeting go swim?? food to try! yummmmm the cookbook sounds great! let me know when its done if its for sale by homeschoolers!

Quoting swim-mom72:

I am looking forward to tonight. The moms in our co-op get together once a month for a MNO(mother's night out). And tonight we are putting together a recipe book! And everyone is bringing food to share.

Oh my word! It was soooo much fun! We definately laughed way more than we "worked." The crafting of the book was really cool. I have not worked with moge poge(?) in a long time, and now I have the bug to do all kinds of projects with it, LOL!

There were a lot of great recipies sharred, and in the end we decided to create a file on our yahoo page with all of them in it, and then more moms can add to it. Since Thanksigiving is right around the corner, there were a lot of pumpkin and dessert recipies brought. I brought a chicken/cream cheese dip that was a big hit, and they all wanted the recipe for it : ) But really, the best part of the evening was the laughter and fellowship with other homeschool moms.

aroling
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:29 AM
My car being fixed. Been stuck at home for a little over a week. Its bad when you want to go to the store just to get out of the house ;)
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Getting my root canal 2day - YIPEE!! (not)

Working on designing my next lapbook - Ancient Japan (including the Samurai vs the Ninja)

And we are building another electric toy car!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:30 AM

OUCH!!! Feel better soon!

Quoting KickButtMama:

Getting my root canal 2day - YIPEE!! (not)

Working on designing my next lapbook - Ancient Japan (including the Samurai vs the Ninja)

And we are building another electric toy car!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:31 AM

I know how that is!

Quoting aroling:

My car being fixed. Been stuck at home for a little over a week. Its bad when you want to go to the store just to get out of the house ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)