Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I HAVE to show off.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:10 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm trying to brighten up our "school room" and make it more pre school like.  Well here is my first ever "bulletin" board.  Have to say I am a little proud of it.

Specially since all the materials combined cost me about 2 bucks :-)  And I STILL have enough materials for another one, and THEN some.  I know they can't really read yet, but I like the idea of associating pictures and activities with the words.

Step one to a fun, bright, and mom designed pre school room :-)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katzmeow726
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Oh, and i was all sneaky.  THe background that everything is hung/taped on is simply the back side of some wrapping paper.

letstalk747
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:41 PM

very nice

P.N._Guin
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 2:58 AM
Cute! We just hang the kids' art around. It definitely looks alphabet-ty and preschool-y :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:36 AM
Very cute! I always loved making bulletin boards!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mynameismuerte
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:18 AM

Awesome!  

wright1212
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:38 AM

another good idea to be preschooler (i teach preschool teachers), DOCUMENTATION PANELS. OK so not that formal for HS, but like that. You take pics of an activity you did and can be as small as computer paper. On it just write what you did, what they learned, things they said. Helps then recall it and makes them proud. could also make a special art area by hanging construction paper as if an art gallery. the art goes on top to display until another piece replaces it. so the const. paper is like the frame that never changes.

katzmeow726
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:45 AM
I was thinking about something like that. I may put it on the wall where I keep their art, or next to my "oh the places you'll go poster. We have a map of america and put dots where dh and I have been, and where they have been. They don't understand now, but in time they will come to appreciate it.

Quoting wright1212:

another good idea to be preschooler (i teach preschool teachers), DOCUMENTATION PANELS. OK so not that formal for HS, but like that. You take pics of an activity you did and can be as small as computer paper. On it just write what you did, what they learned, things they said. Helps then recall it and makes them proud. could also make a special art area by hanging construction paper as if an art gallery. the art goes on top to display until another piece replaces it. so the const. paper is like the frame that never changes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrspriceisright
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:29 AM

It's "purty"!!!!!  ;-)

oredeb
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:30 AM

i love it!!! it looks great, i will steal your idea of wrapping paper! we need to spiff up our plain room

thanks katzmeow!!

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Very fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN