Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OT: preggo? vent

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:31 AM
  • 11 Replies

OK so I thought I would have started Sat, then I recounted and thought maybe Tues or Wed, I know this is silly, but 1day late can make anyone nervous right? We are not only NOT TTC, but he had a vasectomy in Jan last year. Even though he never got retested he just knows it cant happen. If I am I would be thrilled it would make #4 and I am fine with that, but I am so afraid he will flip out. Of course there is no one I can vent to...so Here is my vent. OH why else the preggo thought, I feel funny (could be UTI meds) I am shakey, nervous, and I cant stop cleaning, not hungry...driving myself nuts.

Mommy to Corbin (9-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (2), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Take a test? If he didn't get retested, then there is a def chance you could be pg.

My DH had a vasectomy a little over 4 years ago. He was retested at 3 months, 6 months, 12 months and will get retested at 5 years.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:51 AM
Wewere not trying at all, just waiting to get the money to get the V. Well, it would def have been cheaper than the birth I'm planning in June! And dh can't get mad, he had a part in it too :) he should have gotten retested. Hehee
But I'm sure it's probably just stress. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wright1212
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:51 AM

im giving it until friday before testing. my cycle has not been its usual 26days lately. This summer/fall it was 25-27 and 1 28 day cycle. PLUS (this is weird and border TMI) i would start then take like 3 days to really 'flow'. WEIRD. Friday makes day 30 of my cycle so I will test then, i guess splurge on a namebrand huh? you all know i will start this afternoon cuz i posted this right?

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:53 AM
Haha, that's how it normally happened for me. I'd test, and when I'd wipe voila! My period started. I totally expected that to happen this time, but the 2 lines came up before I could even put the test down. Shocked. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:25 AM

hahahahahaha

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:49 AM

I had my tubes tied after my 3 child 6 years ago & I still get worried when my period is late.

How old are you? Your cycle dose change as you get older, I am in my mid 30's & mine has become crazy erratic for the past year &  it is because of my age!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:10 AM

LOL I've tested in a panic and then started. I call it a ninja period. ;p

Quoting Boobah:

Haha, that's how it normally happened for me. I'd test, and when I'd wipe voila! My period started. I totally expected that to happen this time, but the 2 lines came up before I could even put the test down. Shocked. Lol

wright1212
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:28 PM
2 moms liked this

BWHAHAHA, the ninja period strikes again, after I got get a test to see negativeninja

JenieceMojica
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:29 PM

BUMP!

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 11, 2011 at 12:05 PM

I am glad you know!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN