Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

11-11-11 what are you doing today

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:12 AM
  • 12 Replies

Any special plans

Mommy to Corbin (9-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (2), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Not really. Cleaning and schooling. lol I'm so exciting. 8)

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 11, 2011 at 12:03 PM

No, I am sick so we are staying home & doing nothing special.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 11, 2011 at 2:04 PM
Meeting with the midwife for the first time! She's late, but keeps calling to update so I'm not sure if this is a good or bad sign. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noraa21
by Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 4:38 PM

Going on a leaf hunt, making placemats for Thanksgiving, and now staying in my DS has a bad cold, so just taking it easy today. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2011 at 8:13 PM

How'd it go? Did you hear the heartbeat? 8)

Quoting Boobah:

Meeting with the midwife for the first time! She's late, but keeps calling to update so I'm not sure if this is a good or bad sign. Lol

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 13, 2011 at 8:30 AM
It went fantastic! We loved her, and yes! We were so excited to get to hear the heartbeat. I'm only 10 weeks, so it was not guaranteed, but there it was! In the 180's range :)

Quoting mem82:

Quoting Boobah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Aw, I love hearing the heart beat! Do your kids have a gender preference?

Quoting Boobah:

It went fantastic! We loved her, and yes! We were so excited to get to hear the heartbeat. I'm only 10 weeks, so it was not guaranteed, but there it was! In the 180's range :)

Quoting mem82:

Quoting Boobah:

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 13, 2011 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Ha! They both want a baby brother bad. I told them I'll see what I can do. :) I have a strong feeling this is a boy, but we won't know for about 10 more weeks, if we decide to get an ultrasound.

Quoting mem82:

Aw, I love hearing the heart beat! Do your kids have a gender preference?

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting mem82:

Quoting Boobah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM

i was up in the middle of the mountains with a couple inches of snow on the ground on a cliff attending the wedding of my youngest daughter!!!

TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM

Talking about Veteran's Day, and celebrating our local veterans.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)