Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

11-11-11 what are you doing today

Posted by   + Show Post

Any special plans

Mommy to Corbin (9-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (2), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:12 AM
Replies (11-12):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:09 AM
How did it go Debbie?!? I can't wait to see pics if you can post! This was the cowboy type wedding, right?

Quoting oredeb:

i was up in the middle of the mountains with a couple inches of snow on the ground on a cliff attending the wedding of my youngest daughter!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:17 AM

yes boobah, cowboy wedding! it was great!!! i will put pictures on my family blog later, its was great! they both dressed in jeans boots and western shirts, dressed the kids the same way, they asked all the guesses to dress that way if they wanted to, most did, we had to 4wheel in to where roby wanted to get married, there was about 10 vehicles that went,(family and very close friends) no one got stuck or fell off the cliff! after the wedding we all went to the reception, that turned out good, clam chowder, bread, bbq oysters, clam beer mess, beer, water, coleslaw, bonfires, music, lots of happy people, they just kept coming!hahahaha for the cake we had bowls of candy instead, i will put pictures of later on! thanks for asking boobah!!!!

Quoting Boobah:

How did it go Debbie?!? I can't wait to see pics if you can post! This was the cowboy type wedding, right?

Quoting oredeb:

i was up in the middle of the mountains with a couple inches of snow on the ground on a cliff attending the wedding of my youngest daughter!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN