Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay! Cole *read* a Clifford Phonics book today! What big news do you have from this week?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:17 PM
  • 3 Replies

Do your kids (or yourself) do something you are proud of this week? Share it here! Art projects, knock knock jokes, scholarly success...we'll celebrate with you. 8)

by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:21 PM

My oldest son that has Autism was very mature about helping me the past 2 days that I have been sick. He made lunch & dinner yesterday & breakfast today!

tuffymama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 1:57 PM
Congratulations, usmom3! That's really great!
My LO can identify purple, letters S, K, T and B now, and can clearly say, "trash," "squash," "book," "story," "wait," and, "what," this week. We've made tremendous strides in his speech, and in sitting still to learn. I'm over the moon! Having a speech delayed child has been a real challenge for me, and I've had a lot of anxiety. I'm so proud of him for breaking through a major wall and working with me this week!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 11, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Julia surprised me by reading a chapter book in two days! Then did it again in two more days. Slow down kid, you're only 6! No, I think it's awesome, I can't believe it.

Shhhhhh, but last night dh was reading her a story, and she told HIM the word a couple times. Hahahahaha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)