Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What does a normal Monday look like at your house?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 8:36 PM
  • 13 Replies

Our Mondays are actually our wonky day because we are at homeschool gym until 1 or so and then I'm so tired that we don't do much else.

by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SilentDraconia
by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Monday's are just like any other day. Some days we do a little book work. Some none at all and they play learning games or crafts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hailnbray
by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 8:48 PM

we dont really school on monday. (shhh dont tell anyone) if we do a trip or something ill plan for monday but i use this day for appointments, food shopping etc.

noraa21
by Member on Nov. 14, 2011 at 12:36 AM

We go babysit in the morning until noon, then we come home and do math, language arts, and reading, just kind of light.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 14, 2011 at 8:25 AM
Monday is probably one of our heavier days. Although today it's gonna take some serious digging to get the Motivation. chelsey had me up all night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hipmamma83
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 8:53 AM
Monday is unit test day here then we start our next unit .. It is kinda a heavy curriculum day but we r ready for it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:20 AM

mondays are the beginning of the week for us!hahah

we do our usual work, math english science history etc

also im baking the weekly bread cleaning house washing laundry

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 14, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Our days never look the same from week to week there is always something different going on.

P.N._Guin
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM
Monday is library day. We do music and calendar time, like every other day. And I usually let the kids (tots) watch a fun movie related to the theme of the week - they're watching the polar express right now, as we're doing trains this week.

I like to keep Mondays really chill. My oldest is a TOTAL daddy's boy, and has a hard time when he goes back to work. This also means when we usually save the big crafts and baking for Saturday, and the boys are thrilled that dad is around to help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wowguildmomma
by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Monday for me these days is my AHHHHHHHH day cause the kids have the worst time grasping the idea of mommy daddys rules after visiting the grandparents over the weekend.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Mondays is usually really light because it's my heavy cleaning day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN