Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How's homeschooling going?

Posted by   + Show Post

hows everything going?

kids happy?

you happy?

problems?

something new you learned about teaching kids?

by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Replies (11-14):
Diggems0312
by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 6:39 PM
Oh yes. I grew up with a bro with ADHD and we ate crap lol. Once I knew I was dealing with the same stuff I quickly changed it up. I imagine life would have been madness by now if I hadn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carolkey74
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:24 AM
This year is going really well! We started in June, so we will be finished with this year in March. I was concerned at first about year round school, but I love it! I still have to fight the "doubt monster", though. I guess we all do. I sometimes think that they can't be learning as much as they should when they finish their schoolwork in 3 hours. I have to fight the urge to pile on busy work!
oredeb
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:33 AM

yes carol isnt it amazing how much they learn just from being ;taught one on one!

Quoting carolkey74:

This year is going really well! We started in June, so we will be finished with this year in March. I was concerned at first about year round school, but I love it! I still have to fight the "doubt monster", though. I guess we all do. I sometimes think that they can't be learning as much as they should when they finish their schoolwork in 3 hours. I have to fight the urge to pile on busy work!

letstalk747
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 11:11 PM

going good ,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)