Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

laminating machines PIOG

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:28 PM
  • 3 Replies

Do any of y'all use a laminating machine for your schooling? I would really like one for some of Caleb's stuff (like puzzles etc) but am not sure what would be a good one to get. I want one that isn't too expensive but would work for weekly use. thanks :)

"Our lives are made in these small hours"

by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
delmeg10
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I've considered getting one for a few months now. I know I'd get my money's worth out of it, but we just don't have the extra money right now. Maybe Christmas! Anyway, the one I was looking at was the Scotch Thermal Laminator. It got really good reviews and the pouches didn't seem too pricey to me.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 21, 2011 at 9:54 PM
I just have a small one, I think it's duck brand? My mom got it years ago. It does hot or cold laminating. Someone on here said you can get a ton of laminating sheets cheap, but I can't remember from where. Probably amazon or eBay. I get mine at SAMs. I think it was $16 for 200 sheets or something. Not too bad.
I love my laminating machine, but I do wish it would go a tad wider. It won't laminate certain things because of the width.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2011 at 10:08 PM

I got mine on sale on Amazon ( Scotch Brand). I love it and actually use it more than I ever thought that I would. I buy my pouches off of Amazon as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN