Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Do you listen to Christmas music?

Posted by   + Show Post
We have pandora radio on (free Internet radio) and have it on a childrens Christmas station. The girls love it.
Hubby would rather I wait until after thanksgiving, but he isn't here :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Replies (11-15):
buzymom93
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 11:11 AM

I love christmas music!!

Christian Homeschooling Mamma to two wonderful, busy, animal loving boys... Mario, 18yrs, and Isaiah, 6yrs

Check out my blog:    http://ourcrazyhomeschoollife.blogspot.com/

harream
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 11:40 AM

I would love to listen to Christmas music but I haven't had time to dig my cd's out of the box and I don't have anywhere to put them :-( but I'm hoping to this wknd, if they were out I would listen to them as early as July ;-)

Lynette
by Member on Nov. 23, 2011 at 11:42 AM

I listen to it on pandora too.  I have had times where I am hitting a low that in July before the kids get up I'll even listen to it.  Picks me up on a hard morning.  I feel that as soon as I can find the Christmas music station on my radio in the car that means I can start playing in my house :)

Lynette-Homeschooling SAHM  of  boys ages 5 and 9 and a 2yr old girl.  Baby #4 coming April 2012.  Living in WI. 

Come join me in LDS Homeschoolers

lucsch
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 12:15 PM

I do wait until after Thanksgiving (though I'm tempted!). I have about 20GB of Christmas music on my ipod. I know, I know--ti is a bit excessive! LOL!

mrsjones2207
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Unless its played on KLOVE then no

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)