Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How was your Thanksgiving day??

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 11:09 AM
  • 13 Replies
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2011 at 11:29 AM

It went well, we put up the tree. I also developed Swimmer's Ear in both ears. 8( I woke up this morning to feed Nikki and it had turned acute so I had to see a doctor today to get medicine and earwicks since my ears were completely closed. I did get some shopping done, because I hurt too much to sleep and it was 5 am when I awoke. LOL

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 25, 2011 at 11:32 AM

It was just our little family of 5 & we had a good time. We watched some TV & played Rock Band 3 on the PS3 for a few hours.

delmeg10
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 1:46 PM

We had a good day. It was just us four. Right when I started sitting the food on the table, both of the boys fell asleep on the living room floor. Lol... So, it was just DH and me eating together. Then, we played Super Mario for a little while and watched Ice Age Christmas special before the boys went to sleep. It was nice!

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 25, 2011 at 1:57 PM

We are putting our tree up this weekend. Sorry to here that you are dealing with that, I hope you get better soon.

Quoting mem82:

It went well, we put up the tree. I also developed Swimmer's Ear in both ears. 8( I woke up this morning to feed Nikki and it had turned acute so I had to see a doctor today to get medicine and earwicks since my ears were completely closed. I did get some shopping done, because I hurt too much to sleep and it was 5 am when I awoke. LOL

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 25, 2011 at 1:59 PM

I bet it was nice to just be the 2 of you! I DVR'd that Ice Age Christmas for my kids to watch today.

Quoting delmeg10:

We had a good day. It was just us four. Right when I started sitting the food on the table, both of the boys fell asleep on the living room floor. Lol... So, it was just DH and me eating together. Then, we played Super Mario for a little while and watched Ice Age Christmas special before the boys went to sleep. It was nice!

delmeg10
by on Nov. 25, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Yes it was nice! At first, I was disappointed that the boys fell asleep, but then I realized that it was the first dinner DH and I have had to just sit and talk in years! It was really nice. And the Ice Age Christmas special was cute. I'm sure your kids will enjoy it. :-)

Quoting usmom3:

I bet it was nice to just be the 2 of you! I DVR'd that Ice Age Christmas for my kids to watch today.

Quoting delmeg10:

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 25, 2011 at 2:40 PM

I love those times when I realize that Hubby & I are alone because the kids are still asleep & we can just talk & enjoy each other with out interruption.

Quoting delmeg10:

Yes it was nice! At first, I was disappointed that the boys fell asleep, but then I realized that it was the first dinner DH and I have had to just sit and talk in years! It was really nice. And the Ice Age Christmas special was cute. I'm sure your kids will enjoy it. :-)

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting delmeg10:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Thanks! I'm feeling very whiny, really.

Quoting usmom3:

We are putting our tree up this weekend. Sorry to here that you are dealing with that, I hope you get better soon.

Quoting mem82:

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 25, 2011 at 9:23 PM

I don't blame you I think I would be whiny too!

Quoting mem82:

Thanks! I'm feeling very whiny, really.

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting mem82:

bugayfamilyof4
by Member on Nov. 25, 2011 at 9:50 PM

We had friends and family. It was great. Still full :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN