Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What are looking forward to this week?

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 3:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 27, 2011 at 8:15 PM
Hmmm.... Going to the chiro because my back hurts. Honestly, not much. I planned on getting so much done this weekend and did nothing. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shellie1084
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Getting back on schedule! We have had family down for the last 2 weeks and my house is a mess! It was completely worth it, but it's time to get back to business!

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 28, 2011 at 12:39 AM

I am not looking forward to it but I am taking my cat to the vet to get fixed!

jakesgal88
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Starting out with my new schedule. I decided we will start with something fun like music/dance to get going and then have circle time. I set a strict schedule in my phone so I can keep going and know what I should be doing. My phone goes off every 30mins to an hour.  Also I was thinking of going to the library and getting "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" and reading it and then having the kids make their own version. In third grade we did this and I made a book called "If You Give A Dog Some Peanut Butter". Pretty fun and memorable... almost 20 years later and I still remember doing it.

oredeb
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 10:39 AM

calm peaceful days!!!! wintery, rainy days, storms, snow, fire burning, calm

jakesgal88
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 11:55 PM

Agh! The library did not have the "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" series. Bummer. I did find some Bill Nye movies for science and School House Rock Anniversary Edition with all the songs. Excited! I watched these when I was in school. lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)