What subject do you hate to teach? Tell us and you could win! UPDATED with WINNERS!
As a homeschooling mom, you need to know your stuff when it comes to lots of school subjects, from history to math to science and much more. But you have to admit, not every single subject is fun to teach.
What's the most hated subject among most homeschooling moms? We're willing to bet it's GRAMMAR!
The good news is, "Grammar Girl" makes learning the basics of grammar fun-for moms and kids alike. And YOU can win a copy of her new book here!
Just tell us all the subjects, including grammar, that you would rather NOT have to teach, or the ones that you hated as a child. Reply as many times as you want for more chances to win! Three lucky moms will each win a copy of "Grammar Girl's 101 Words to Sound Smart"!
The Official Rules
To enter the contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.
- Posts must be made between Monday, November 28, 2011 at 2:00pm EST and Sunday December 4, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST.
- This contest will end on Sunday December 4, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Three winners will be selected randomly.
- The winners will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
- Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Prizes must be claimed within 10 days of notice of winning.
- Three winners will each receive one copy of "Grammar Girl's 101 Words to Sound Smart."