Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Field Trips planned this week???

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 10:30 AM
  • 13 Replies
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 29, 2011 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I guess you can call going to get the cat from the vet this afternoon a field trip!

oredeb
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 11:09 AM

awww you got the kitty fixed! everyone will be happy to have the cat home!!

have you ever gone to a field trip at a vets office? i wonder if they even give them?  ohhhh an opportunity usmom!!!hahahahahaha

Quoting usmom3:

I guess you can call going to get the cat from the vet this afternoon a field trip!

usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 29, 2011 at 11:16 AM

I have never taken my kids on one, but when I was a kid my sister volunteered at a vets office & I got to go one day & see what it was all about. I bet if you called around you could find one that would be willing to talk to the kids. Maybe take your own pet in so that the vet can show them how they take care of the animals.

Quoting oredeb:

awww you got the kitty fixed! everyone will be happy to have the cat home!!

have you ever gone to a field trip at a vets office? i wonder if they even give them?  ohhhh an opportunity usmom!!!hahahahahaha

Quoting usmom3:

utkallie
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 11:17 AM

If the weather is nice, we are going to take the kids to see live reindeer on Saturday. Tomorrow we are going to really explore the library and talk about the different kinds of books and how to find them. My DD just turned 4 and though she has been to the library before, she's never really gotten the full tour. I'm excited!

Geria09
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 3:41 PM

I plan on taking my son on a field trip to the Ohio Department of Sanitation or Rumpke...I know LOL...my son feel in love with the books by Kate & Jim McMullan: I Stink, I'M Dirty, and I'M Mighty.  His very favorite of the three is I Stink, so wish us luck!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Nov. 30, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Wow, you must be super close to me. I'm from Hamilton.

Quoting Geria09:

I plan on taking my son on a field trip to the Ohio Department of Sanitation or Rumpke...I know LOL...my son feel in love with the books by Kate & Jim McMullan: I Stink, I'M Dirty, and I'M Mighty.  His very favorite of the three is I Stink, so wish us luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 10:50 AM

the garbage place is a neat place to visit!! they explain everything!!! how they recycle all that stuff! whats worth recycling etc!

Quoting Geria09:

NYCitymomx3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2011 at 12:50 PM

A few of us from my homeschool group will be in Manhattan on Friday to see all the holiday window displays.  We'll be visiting: 

Macy's
Lord & Taylor
Saks
Bergdorf Goodman
Barneys
Bloomingdales

Then over to the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree.  

I love Christmastime in Manhattan!

Angela

dd(18) Freshman in college

dd(15) Sophomore at the (real) Fame school

ds(10) 5th Grade homeschooler

Visit my Blog

usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 1, 2011 at 12:53 PM

OH, what fun you will all have!

Quoting NYCitymomx3:

A few of us from my homeschool group will be in Manhattan on Friday to see all the holiday window displays.  We'll be visiting: 

Macy's
Lord & Taylor
Saks
Bergdorf Goodman
Barneys
Bloomingdales

Then over to the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree.  

I love Christmastime in Manhattan!

peacelovingmom
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 1:53 AM

We are going on a tour of the Cakery in our hometown and a full moon walk on Saturday led by a naturalist.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN