Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OT - is your tree up yet (If you celebrate)?

Posted by   + Show Post
Ours went up the day after thanksgiving like it does every year. It was a nice warm day sp hubby put up all our outside lights as well. We are pretty simple, but I enjoy them. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 4:55 PM
Replies (11-15):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Dec. 1, 2011 at 7:26 PM
I've heard others say the thieves thing as well. But we don't do gifts until Christmas eve. Plus, I love them. Haha

Quoting usmom3:

Ours went up on Sunday & presents went under it as soon as it was up. We don't do any outside decorations (don't see the point for a higher electric bill & an advertisement of "Christmas presents here" to thieves)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Dec. 1, 2011 at 7:27 PM
My 2.5 year old is driving me INSANE with the ornaments. She takes them off over and over. I'm getting to the yelling point, which isnt good. :(

Quoting delmeg10:

We haven't put ours up yet. We were going to do it last weekend, but decided not to yet, since Luke took off half of the ornaments before Christmas last year. So, we're trying to wait a little longer. We'll probably end up doing it this weekend anyway.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peacelovingmom
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 1:51 AM

It is up,but not fully decorated. I insisted we do the popcorn cranberry garland and it is taking forever to do, but I find it relaxing.

Gumberly
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 1:45 PM
Trees up! Kids and dad wanted a live tree so that's what we ended up going with. I just hope it survives till Christmas.
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 2:07 PM

We put our tree up a week before Thanksgiving! LOL! I love having our tree up. =D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)