Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Does your location dictate how you homeschool?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 4:57 PM
  • 3 Replies
Do you think your way of homeschooling would be different if you lived somewhere else?

I'd love to live in the country instead of a neighborhood, with nice woods and maybe a creek. We have pretty nice resources around us, but it would be nice :)

I think living somewhere that had a longer warm season would also be nice. I get lazy when it gets cold and have a hard time wanting to venture out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
usmom3
by BJ on Nov. 30, 2011 at 5:43 PM

I don't think we would do anything different when it comes to homeschooling if we lived some place else.

oredeb
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 5:58 PM

good question, ive never thought of it, we've always lived in the country but now we had to move to the big city (work), but i notice that i still homeschool the way i did when we lived in the country, nature studies in rain or shine, outside as much as possible, first thing i did  when i moved here was look for a pond(frog eggs and stuch) we always have something growing as part of some experiment...., good question, be interested in others responses

mem82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2011 at 7:29 PM

You know, we're lucky to live right on the edge of the suburbs so we get the best of both worlds here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN