Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Game Night

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

Does your family have a "game night?"

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:55 PM

Nope, not really. We play games together but nothing concrete.

usmom3
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:24 PM

We play games all the time but they are mostly video games ( some of them are the video game version of old board games like Life & Monopoly)

noraa21
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:27 PM

We play games whenever my DS wants to, although I have to admit it is not really that fun as it is just the two of us and he usually wins!  I got him a game called math dice for his stocking and I am going what was I thinking he is going to kick my butt all the time at that game, as I suck at math and he well is way ahead.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Dec. 4, 2011 at 2:32 AM
We all played poker tonight. Taught the kids texas holdem a few months ago. Lol...we try to play games as a family at least once a week. Not necessaarily. A set day but DH is off Sunday - Tuesdat wiith NO sccheduled activities on Sunday or Monday so it is usually one of those nights.

DH had a rare Saturday off today and my Mom was here so we played.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jakesgal88
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 2:56 PM

We just play games whenever we have a chance. We've played UNO three days this week. We love games... and I count UNO as learning some math skills like addition, colors, matching, and number recognition. I love playing games and I'm so excited the kids are getting big enough to understand how to play certain ones.

Boobah
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 5:41 PM
We used to have it once a month at dh parents house. That got old quick, because we have so many obligations adding another was too much. I'm not much of a game person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)