Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What did you do over the weekend?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:16 PM
  • 8 Replies
Anything fun?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:19 PM
This weekend was really nice! We got caught up on cleaning, although that mountain of laundry still needs to be folded, and is growing since we did laundry again today. *sigh*
however, did scrub my floors, did the dishes, made meals, played, gave the dog a bath, spent time with hubby, and did a little shopping! I'm hopeful my energy is returning. I still need my afternoon nap, but I can make it to 1:00 instead of wanting one at 10. Haha
We watched Santa Claus is coming to town tonight, which was fun. I love being able to share the things I enjoyed as a kid with my kids :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shellie1084
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Yesterday my mom and I went to a Holiday Festival and had a girl's day out while the boys stayed home and played football. So it was a good day for all! Today was church and then Jojo came home and got sick =( no fun. Praying it doesn't spread through the house.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:26 PM
Awww,sick is no fun. Chels had a fever Friday and Saturday, but thankfully is good today. Now Julia has a cough and raspy voice. I hate cold and flu season :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Well we braced for this terrible storm that was supposed to be here on Friday & didn't get here until early this morning. So we just hung out & watched movies & played video games, oh & baked cookies as a family!

oredeb
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 12:31 PM

bought a floor!!!

fished

went to a birthday party

bought some green coffee beans

went to mall (yuk) with daughters

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 2:07 PM

We cleaned, and Missie had a few friends spend the night last night. Also, the kids had a birthday party to go to on Saturday. I need a weekend from my weekend!

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 2:10 PM

We took the kids to see Santa come to town on the toys for tots train and then we hung up our lights outside. Other than that it was a relaxing weekend.

oredeb
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 2:43 PM

one of those busy ones!!!hahahahah

Quoting mem82:

We cleaned, and Missie had a few friends spend the night last night. Also, the kids had a birthday party to go to on Saturday. I need a weekend from my weekend!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)